iTunes 12.7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Maxituch

Jul 30, 2014
ok folks I can't see any topic about iTunes here , I tried to creat one but systems says I am not that qualified for it LOL .
is it only me who thinks that iTunes 12.7 is bad update ? I really miss apps option in iTunes .i am afraid now I can't sync apps to pc like before I use to have full backup in my pc which always helped me to get all the stuff back with all the data in apps on my repaired device or if I get new device i just get all the things apps, ringtones , etc from where I left . but after updating iTunes I am loosing hope of what I use to enjoy in iTunes

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
When I plugged my iPhone 8+ up to sync pics it prompted me to update. I downloaded and went to install and got an error. I have better than minimum requirements with Windows 7 but apparently you need a specific Windows 7 with service pack1 64 bit installer. My laptop is also 64 bit. Without the update I can plug my iPhone 6 and iPad in without having to update. After hours of frustration I removed iTunes and was gonna install fresh. Now it won’t install at all not even the older version. This is ridiculous. Not sure what they’re trying to make iTunes into but a lot of people just want basic functions like backing up, syncing pics, and having a tool to restore if needed. I don’t need all the other bs. I specially bought the laptop a few years ago for the sole purpose of having iTunes now it’s apparently useless. Anyway I airdrop my pics which is a hassle and the another stupid feature for the life of me I can’t understand why they won’t fix is being able to put a pic in an album without keeping it on the camera roll. I don’t need it in two different places! If I delete the camera roll pic it deletes them both! So stupid!

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
After many hours for 3 days trying to find a way to put SP1 on my laptop I found a work around on YouTube. Should’ve looked there first.