iTunes 7.4.1.2 Ringtone Folder?

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I have read all the posts on the new release of iTunes and i can not find the folder for ringtones. I have looked in \My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\ and there is no folder ringtones there.

Please help me

Thanks

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Although iTunes has been released, the Ringtones folder will not be available until next week sometime.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
its not a ringtone folder on your compute; it's a ringtone tab in iTunes while your iPhone is syncing. Look for it up at the top with the other tabs like music, information, pictures, video and others.

n_kat

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Oregon Coast
I have read all the posts on the new release of iTunes and i can not find the folder for ringtones. I have looked in \My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\ and there is no folder ringtones there.

Please help me

Thanks
My 'ringtones' folder didn't show up until I renamed a couple AAC files to '.m4r'. Then the folder appeared in \My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\.

The folder is still there, but after I did the latest update, all of the ringtones that are in that folder won't sync to my iPhone. I get an error message now that says the iPhone can't play those files.

master-ceo

Jul 17, 2007
My 'ringtones' folder didn't show up until I renamed a couple AAC files to '.m4r'. Then the folder appeared in \My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music\.

The folder is still there, but after I did the latest update, all of the ringtones that are in that folder won't sync to my iPhone. I get an error message now that says the iPhone can't play those files.
I converted my .wav files to .m4a then renamed to .m4r:cool:. Click on them and they show up in your ringtones list. I also made a ringtones folder in mydocuments/mymusic/iTunes/iTunes Music and placed the .m4r files in there after i clicked on them.

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I converted my .wav files to .m4a then renamed to .m4r:cool:. Click on them and they show up in your ringtones list. I also made a ringtones folder in mydocuments/mymusic/iTunes/iTunes Music and placed the .m4r files in there after i clicked on them.
this does not work it wont go to phone