iTunes 7.4.3

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
I just got a message that iTunes 7.4.3 was available? Anyone know what this is about? Any major changes and is it worth upgrading?

-RG-

Sep 18, 2007
7.4.3 is avaliable and I am d/l ing it now,

here is what it says before you accpet

With iTunes 7.4, sync your favorite music and more with the new iPod nano (third generation), iPod classic, and iPod touch, plus create custom ringtones exclusively for iPhone with many of your favorite songs purchased from the iTunes Store. You can now also play purchased videos with closed captioning (when available), easily rate your favorite albums from one to five stars, and watch videos at a larger size inside the iTunes window. iTunes 7.4.3 addresses issues with the initial setup of the iPod touch on some international versions of Windows.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
7.4.3 is avaliable and I am d/l ing it now,

here is what it says before you accpet

With iTunes 7.4, sync your favorite music and more with the new iPod nano (third generation), iPod classic, and iPod touch, plus create custom ringtones exclusively for iPhone with many of your favorite songs purchased from the iTunes Store. You can now also play purchased videos with closed captioning (when available), easily rate your favorite albums from one to five stars, and watch videos at a larger size inside the iTunes window. iTunes 7.4.3 addresses issues with the initial setup of the iPod touch on some international versions of Windows.

Yeah I should have just checked the website, but who needs the website when I have this forum?! YAY!