iTunes 7.6 now available for download!

bzpilot

Oct 20, 2007
iTunes 7.6 now available for download. You can download it directly from Apple.com/iTunes. If you currently have iTunes installed, you can update through Apple menu > Software Update on a Mac.

rgarjr

Bronze
Nov 19, 2007
For some reason on my iTunes, when i click check for updates, it says there is an update click yes to download. When I click it it doesn't do anything... what is that all about?

I don't know if I download it manually via the Apple site, it will overide my library.

bzpilot

Oct 20, 2007
For some reason on my iTunes, when i click check for updates, it says there is an update click yes to download. When I click it it doesn't do anything... what is that all about?

I don't know if I download it manually via the Apple site, it will overide my library.
It is just server overload, with 4 Million plus iPhone owners and 10 Million plus iPod owners all trying to download at once.

Downloading it manually won't over write anything, but my guess is that server is just as bad.

bzpilot

Oct 20, 2007
whyc ant irent any mvoies ? :p
My guess would be because of all the downloading of the new iTunes and iPhone/iPod updates that are going to take palce over the next 24 hours they just may hold back the rentals till their servers aren't so loaded.

It would be worse if they offered a new product and it didn't perform to peoples expectations - they might not come back for more rentals. It is better they keep people waiting and anticipating a little longer till it will perform like they promised. I expect to see the rentals start popping up in the next day or two.