iTunes 8.2 Needed for PC

alpine3g

Bronze
Aug 6, 2008
I posted in another thread but maybe making my own thread will help me get it faster.

I just updated to Beta 5 from my friends Mac but cant add my contacts because I don't have iTunes 8.2 for my PC. Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance!

Sirius389

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
New Jersey
I have tried downloading so many different copies of iTunes 8.2 for Windows, but for some reason upon startup when it says updating library, it crashes, every time.

If someone could PM me and help me find another copy or help me fix the crashes I'd be very happy, lol

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I have tried downloading so many different copies of iTunes 8.2 for Windows, but for some reason upon startup when it says updating library, it crashes, every time.

If someone could PM me and help me find another copy or help me fix the crashes I'd be very happy, lol

You got PM

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
Are you running XP or Vista?

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
That is very starnge man, everyone that i have given that link seems to work fine for them.

Have your rebooted your PC?

Did you uninstall the previous version?

Sirius389

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
New Jersey
That is very starnge man, everyone that i have given that link seems to work fine for them.

Have your rebooted your PC?

Did you uninstall the previous version?
Wow, after doing a search on google on the general issue with 'updating library' i found that it kept crashing because of the videos or podcasts etc. So I added some vids back one by one and the ones that I bought off of iTunes make it crash, digital copies that I downloaded basically