iTunes Account NEEDED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
its says:

To set up your iPhone, you’ll need an account with Apple’s iTunes Store. If you already have an iTunes account, make sure you know your account name and password. If you don’t have an account, you should set one up now to save time later. To set up an account, launch iTunes, select the iTunes Store, and click the Sign In button in the upper right corner of iTunes. Sign in and you’re ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
its says:

To set up your iPhone, you’ll need an account with Apple’s iTunes Store. If you already have an iTunes account, make sure you know your account name and password. If you don’t have an account, you should set one up now to save time later. To set up an account, launch iTunes, select the iTunes Store, and click the Sign In button in the upper right corner of iTunes. Sign in and you’re ready to go.
Well thanks. I don't know many people that don't have iTunes accounts. This is how you download music from iTunes and also how you get your album art from iTunes.

But, there might be some that have never registered in iTunes.

Last edited by a moderator:

the PHDs

Bronze
May 21, 2007
i have another question from that guide on Apple.com
just a small question that i didn't want to waist a new thread to ask it...
it says it will just sync everything....
im not really great with computers but,
i have a mac,
if i just enter all my contacts in address book,
it just sorta, goes into the iPhone?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
i have another question from that guide on Apple.com
just a small question that i didn't want to waist a new thread to ask it...
it says it will just sync everything....
im not really great with computers but,
i have a mac,
if i just enter all my contacts in address book,
it just sorta, goes into the iPhone?
that what it says. It will find the file on your mac that stores your email address book and copy all that to the iPhone. You just need to make sure you have all your address book contacts completely filled out with email addresses, phone numbers, cell phone numbers, birthdates and all the other goodies.

the same thing will work with your appointment book or calendar.

May 6, 2007
United States
Considering I have none of my contacts on my Mac (Oops!), I guess I will have to enter all of them in again or have Cingular/AT&T mess around with the SIM cards. They have transferred contacts once for me before. I don't know how, but I hope it works with the iPhone :D.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Considering I have none of my contacts on my Mac (Oops!), I guess I will have to enter all of them in again or have Cingular/AT&T mess around with the SIM cards. They have transferred contacts once for me before. I don't know how, but I hope it works with the iPhone :D.
You can store all contacts to sim. It should be in your phone book option somewhere. What phone are you using now?