iTunes account

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

3g.

Jul 7, 2008
how do i make an iTunes account.

when im on my iTunes and i click store i give me some connection defect thing idk

any other way to make and itune account

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
I'm pretty sure the only way to create an iTunes account is directly in iTunes (though it's been several years since I set up mine). If you're getting a connection error when you try to go to the iTunes store in iTunes, you'll need to resolve those first before you can create an account. What exactly is the error that you're seeing?

jo12jt1

Bronze
Apr 3, 2010
Can somebody tell me how I would go about getting my old iTunes account user name. I went to Android for a while( yes I no stupid) and forgot my user name! I had bought a lot of apps, or is there some way to access them through my iPhone ?

EMSJunkie91

Bronze
Jun 28, 2010
If you still have your old iPhone, you should be able to go to Settings> Store and it will tell you what Apple ID is linked with the device.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
You can also open iTunes and ask for a reminder email to be sent using the forgotten ID or password help.

Alkali

Bronze
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
My dear friends,
I purchased one Music Application with a free one month trial period after which they will start charging my iTunes Account. They said however, subscription can be managed or Auto renewal turned off by going to my iTunes acc after purchase but do not know how to. Please help and thanks.

Sent using iCafe app