iTunes and Jailbreak both not recognizing my iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dsan79

Jul 22, 2007
All day long I've spent time re-starting, re-installing, and rebooting. I have been left without any other recourse but to seek some answers. My iTunes will not recognize my iPhone, but picks up my iPod just fine. iPhone Interface (Jailbreak) will not recognize my phone either. It shows the prompt and then it just says "Waiting for phone..."

This is most troubling because both were working fine just yesterday. I hope my phone is not damaged or has been compromised by an outside source. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar to this?

I have the latest iTunes, patch update, and newest jailbreak. I'm sure other people are experiencing similar problems, so if we can figure what the problem may be, please post and let us know.

Thank you.

dsan79

Jul 22, 2007
Tried this morning on my dad's computer, and iTunes recognized my phone right away. I removed and re-installed iTunes on my computer already, but to no avail. There has to be somebody else experiencing this problem. I also am having a hard time connecting to my Wi-Fi. This is getting ridiculous. I have basically a phone only now.

Dead in the water here...