iTunes and photos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Nur2652

Bronze
Aug 1, 2010
I need HELP! I open iTunes with phone into computer, go to photos tab. Check sync photos, I create a folder and hit sync. The phone syncs, when it's done I go to my documents, open the iPhone pics folder and it's empty. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks. Basically what I want is to take pics with phone and transfer them to my home computer so that I can then delete them from phone and save memory.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
You will need to launch My Computer and browse your device as a HD. Open the DCIM folder on the phone through My Computer and your pictures will be in there :)

You will need to launch My Computer and browse your device as a HD. Open the DCIM folder on the phone through My Computer and your pictures will be in there :)
I get an error message when I try to export my photos from my PC to my iiPhone4. It says that if I do export the photos from the folder I selected, that "are you sure you want to remove 26 apps, including "ABC News", fromthe iPhone? This will delete these apps and their data from the iPhone." Well I know I don't want to delete my apps - but I don't know what the apps have to do with my photos that I am trying to import to my iPhone4