iTunes at home remotly on iPhone?

tha5150

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
i am able to remote desktop into my home laptops from work and vica versa. how do i access my iTunes library with all my songs on my 1 laptop at home on my new iPhone wherever i am?

also, my truck has bluetooth and i can play songs on my other phone through the radio. how do i set this up to play my iTunes at home, through my iPhone in my truck?

how do i get the free aol radio to play bluetooth through my truck for that matter?

:cool::cool:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
i am able to remote desktop into my home laptops from work and vica versa. how do i access my iTunes library with all my songs on my 1 laptop at home on my new iPhone wherever i am?

also, my truck has bluetooth and i can play songs on my other phone through the radio. how do i set this up to play my iTunes at home, through my iPhone in my truck?

how do i get the free aol radio to play bluetooth through my truck for that matter?

:cool::cool:
You can only remotely access your library on your computer, when the iPhone and computer are on the same wireless network.

tha5150

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
ahhhh... so i cant access it from, say the beach? only at home?

what about the aol radio app? can i play that bluetooth?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
ahhhh... so i cant access it from, say the beach? only at home?

what about the aol radio app? can i play that bluetooth?
No access unless the phone and the computer are on the same wifi connection. You can control your computer's iTunes library and your Apple TV's iTunes library, but only while they're on the same network.

No. There's no bluetooth stereo support on the iPhone.

tha5150

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
maybe i am repeating myself.. but there is NO way or NO APP to let me have my phone in my pocket and play music from the phone itself through my bluetooth radio in my truck? not through iTunes obviously, but what if the music is on the phone? sorry for the noob question.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
maybe i am repeating myself.. but there is NO way or NO APP to let me have my phone in my pocket and play music from the phone itself through my bluetooth radio in my truck? not through iTunes obviously, but what if the music is on the phone? sorry for the noob question.
No. There is no app to allow your iTunes music to play through your car stereo by a bluetooth connection. For that to work the iPhone would have to support the A2DP bluetooth profile. At the moment it doesn't.

tha5150

Bronze
Jul 1, 2008
For that to work the iPhone would have to support the A2DP bluetooth profile. At the moment it doesn't.
would this be an upcoming app or a software update or what? jailbreak? i don't know what that is really. lol