iTunes cannot connect to store

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Robohead

Jul 27, 2007
Hello, this is my first post and I am having trouble with iTunes. I am planning on getting an iPhone but I heard you need an iTunes account and other stuff. And whenever I open iTunes and try to create an account or click on the store button it says "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. The network connection was refused"
please help i cant get it to work :oops:

cmbulba

Jul 8, 2007
Hello, this is my first post and I am having trouble with iTunes. I am planning on getting an iPhone but I heard you need an iTunes account and other stuff. And whenever I open iTunes and try to create an account or click on the store button it says "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. The network connection was refused"
please help i cant get it to work :oops:
same thing for me i had to go to myfriends house to activate it because no matter what idid the iTunes did not connect to store and always closed iTunes down with an error....now im trying to mod and iTunes wont letme restore because it says "not connected to internet" then shuts down ive tried reinstalling and completely wiping it but no luck...what to do

Robohead

Jul 27, 2007
o so you still haven't gotten yout iTunes still work
i was hopping to get mine to work before i got an iPhone
but i guess i will see if i can activate at a friends house or something