iTunes cannot connect

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 4, 2007
I Cannot connect to iTunes. When I'm on the WiFi it automatically flips back to Edge and tells me I must connect to WiFi to use the iTunes store. I am in my house next to the WiFi router when This happens. Then it won't let me get back on the WiFi unless I turn off the phone and back on.
I would love to know what the point is of having the iTunes on my phone if I can't use it. So far I cannot use it at home or on any other WiFi network either.:(

Thanks to anyone who may have a "SIMPLE" solution to this problem.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I don't know how you would define simple. For some, simple is up there with brain surgery and others it isn't.

Last night for some reason, I was no longer able to connect via WiFi with my iPhone, but all my other gadgets (Wii, PSP,) connected with no issue.

I had to go into my routers setup (through browser- IE or FF and type in your IP address) should bring up your rounters configurations. Mine was out of wack and I don't know what caused it.

After changing everything back to the way it should be, all was right in the world again.

Also, check your mac filters.

Nov 4, 2007
changing the router

So, since mine doesn't work anywhere or on any wifi connection does this mean I will need to fix the router at every WiFi hotspot I ever visit with my iPhone?

I don't know how you would define simple. For some, simple is up there with brain surgery and others it isn't.

Last night for some reason, I was no longer able to connect via WiFi with my iPhone, but all my other gadgets (Wii, PSP,) connected with no issue.

I had to go into my routers setup (through browser- IE or FF and type in your IP address) should bring up your rounters configurations. Mine was out of wack and I don't know what caused it.

After changing everything back to the way it should be, all was right in the world again.

Also, check your mac filters.

spy008

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
settings>general>reset>reset network settings

try that and see if it helps.

THE SEARCH FUNCTION IS YOUR FRIEND.