iTunes consolidation b/t Mac and PC

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
I've got a bit of a dilemma here and need some help since I want to have my iTunes library together to sync with my iPhone when I get it sometime this week or next week.

See, I've got most of my iTunes stuff on the Dell but I want to transfer it over to my MBP since I would prefer to sync from there instead. How can I transfer over my large library from iTunes (nearly 11 GB worth) to the one on my MBP while keeping my playlists intact? Though I don't need all of them intact but it would be good if I could keep a few as I move them from my Dell to my MBP or keep the ones on my MBP. Hope this makes sense.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
You can find the info to do that on My first Mac. Hope this helps.

I've got a bit of a dilemma here and need some help since I want to have my iTunes library together to sync with my iPhone when I get it sometime this week or next week.

See, I've got most of my iTunes stuff on the Dell but I want to transfer it over to my MBP since I would prefer to sync from there instead. How can I transfer over my large library from iTunes (nearly 11 GB worth) to the one on my MBP while keeping my playlists intact? Though I don't need all of them intact but it would be good if I could keep a few as I move them from my Dell to my MBP or keep the ones on my MBP. Hope this makes sense.