Itunes credit card problem

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by Pa3k_, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Pa3k_

Pa3k_ New Member

Hello.

I am wondering if someone else has problem with itunes billing? Recently my and my girlfriend experienced problem when trying to buy anything on app store. When I click get than buy i get redirected to enter card numbers. I put numbers corectly (used for 1 year before no problem). And i get error card number error. I am using Visa electron prepaid. So is my girlfriend.
    Now I can atleast update&download free apps, my girlfriend cannot do that. We have money on card. I have tryed contacting my bank but they are confused for my problem as they see ok process on their end. I have authorize, deaurhorize computers. Changed everything. I cannot get another card to test out...

So anyone experienced this problem? I have read some on google from 2012 but noone seems to work. I think this started when i bought i6 than agreed to new policy for EU with refunds.

Sorry for bad english.

Cheers

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Have you tried adding the credit card in iTunes on your computer opposed to adding it in on the phones themselves?

3. Pa3k_

Pa3k_ New Member

Yes. I think i know what the problem is. When i got prompt to add info about card it said something anout buying new phone and connected to computer. But how do I authorize this? I deauthorize my mac 5 times and still wont let me through.

Just for info, how much money does itunes take first time to check u are the owner?

Cheers

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Please post the exact message.

In certain countries, it puts a pending charge for $1 to verify the card and later clears/removes it.