iTunes doesn't sync everything

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
Is anyone else having trouble with iTunes not completing its sync? Last night I downloaded like 10 apps and tried to sync them as well as my ringtones AGAIN (it never synced my ringtones since I upgraded to 2.0) and I woke up this morning to Marimba and sure enough it missed several apps. I synced again and it added two more apps and it finally STARTED to sync my ringtones. Didn't get them all. Then I synced again and it got the rest. And I don't get any error messages. iTunes actually says that the sync is complete.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I've also noticed that when I get a phone call while I'm syncing it (even if I don't answer) it interrupts the sync and I have to pretty much start all over again. Sucks big time when I'm uploading a movie or changing my whole music collection. Totally ridiculous for this to happen. I would expect Apple to be ready for a phone call while the iPhone is syncing.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
When i first DL apps on my phone it didn't sync the first time. Not sure why but when I sync'd again it worked. Ive DL'd other stuff and it syncs everytime now.

eric325

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
That happened to me too. I have to check ' sync all applications ' before i get all applications into the iPhone otherwise it only sync a couple. Weird and i do not why. Hopefully with the next update on 2.0 will solve this issues.