iTunes download not working

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ron ll

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
I have purchased albums and songs recently by direct downloading to the iPhone. However today when I tried to purchase an album, it accepted my password then a window came up that said, "Your purchase will be delivered to you in the highest possible quality at no extra charge." I pushed the "buy" button on that window but nothing downloads. I checked my purchase history on my computer but it doesn't show up. Tried it a couple more times and same situation. Has this happened to anyone else?

ron ll

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Directly from the iPhone as I've done several times in the past. I just tried it again and after I enter my password, a window pops up that says, "Your purchase will be delivered in the new iTunes Plus highest quality." This window has a "buy" button and when that is pressed the window goes away but the download does not start. I would test it on other albums, but I don't want to buy any others right now.

Guess I have to contact Apple about the problem. Not even sure that is possible given their extreme shielding from the end user.