iTunes fails to launch...

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I have to restart my computer to launch it, why is this? I run Windows XP.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Follow up...........

I had to set it to where it automaticly launches when you plug the i pod Touch into the computer.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Oh no dude, heres what I did when my iTunes weren't launching either.

If your using a windows computer:
1) Go to control panel
2) Add or remove programs
3) Find the iTunes program
4) their should be a box to the right of it, asking whether or not you want to change or remove the program.
5) Click on it and a prompt will come up asking you would you like to remove, change, or repair program.
6) It will then repair it, then try it...

Good Luck!

-If that doesn't work just re-install it :) If you have to go their I'll go more in-depth

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
It's not a huge deal,and it is late here too,tomorrw would be better.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I did the repair and it seems to work, I diden't have to reinstall.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Where are my manners, I forgot to thank you. This forum is great with many like minded i pod lovers like you're self make it fun.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Sorry bro I don't know how to help with that one :( I have 47 to-go-playlist's and not a single one of them shows up on iTunes, Lol! I think that you can only edit playlist that you've made and named ya kno?
And by that you can just edit your playlist on iTunes, dock your iPod then "sync" it :)

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
Sorry bro I don't know how to help with that one :( I have 47 to-go-playlist's and not a single one of them shows up on iTunes, Lol! I think that you can only edit playlist that you've made and named ya kno?
And by that you can just edit your playlist on iTunes, dock your iPod then "sync" it :)
Silly me I should know the i pod needs to be docked to do anything like that.

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
It still locks up,but it starts easier. I think I will save my pennies and get. a Mac book pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Yes...Get a MacBook Pro they are amazing! I have not met a person who didn't enjoy theirs :) I'm still deciding on whether or I should go to college with a MacBook or a MacBook Pro? Portability or Power haha!

LAPTOP GAMER

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
I ended up just reinstalling i tunes anyway.