iTunes is working my last nerve

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
This is now the second day I've come across this problem. Last night I synced my iPhone with iTunes and got several errors, yet things were fine. However, tonight is a different story. I received the same errors again, except this time my phone became "useless" and "unrecognized" in iTunes yet again. The errors are below:

I restarted both my phone and PC; nothing helped. This isn't the first time this has happened and it's becoming a nuissance. I'm running the latest version of iTunes and OS 3.0 I removed my # so it is supposed to look white in the image above.

After getting the errors no apps would open; they would simply exit out. I've already restored my phone to a new device since this has happened. There must be a way to avoid this. Anyone come across a fix for this?

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
So I restore and get MORE errors. WTF?

**NOTE** I was NOT jailbroken while this happened.

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
After the final error above I restarted my phone and reconnected it. I again receive the "setup as a new device" screen and did just that. It FINALLY synced without a problem and things seem to be OK.

WTF would cause this to happen in the first place, especially so many times in one night after a restore? I'm sure this isn't the last time I will experience this......