iTunes music store error after downloading 7.4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

methcat

Sep 5, 2007
So last night I downloaded 7.4. Everything was working fine before! I was in the music store listening to songs. Then my friend told me that we could now download ringtones or something, so I downloaded it.

After the download, my music store stopped working. I got the message, "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

Do you guys have any advice? I tried uninstalling Quicktime and iTunes and reinstalling them and nothing's workin! Please help! Thanks in advance!

Aug 3, 2007
I received this error after installing 7.4 on my home computer and then again on my work computer. I have not noticed any actual problems though. I was able to purchase songs and access the store from the one on my home computer. Haven't tried that on my work computer.

I have been able to use a gift that was emailed to me. I don't know if that is related or not.

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
So last night I downloaded 7.4. Everything was working fine before! I was in the music store listening to songs. Then my friend told me that we could now download ringtones or something, so I downloaded it.

After the download, my music store stopped working. I got the message, "iTunes could not connect to the iTunes store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

Do you guys have any advice? I tried uninstalling Quicktime and iTunes and reinstalling them and nothing's workin! Please help! Thanks in advance!
the same thing happened to me too after downloading newest version of iTunes..how do you fix this i have tried everything..i can't even use iPhoneringetonemaker cause it will say no iPhone found....SOMEONE HELP!