iTunes Not Recognising iPhone !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I've had my iPhone since friday and everything so far has been fine...but a couple of minutes ago I placed my iPhone in it's dock with it connected to my PC and opened iTunes and it never opened up the iPhone screen where you can check to sync and see how much space you have etc. It doesn't even show the word iPhone along the left side of the screen on iTunes. Help someone please !

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, it's the new 7.3, and it's been fine up until now, I've been hooking it up all weekend with no problems. I'm using Vista.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
So you were able to use it with iTunes before but then it stopped?

What other USB devices do you have plugged in your computer? Have you tried removing the other devices, rebooting and try iTunes and the iPhone again?

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
i got it figured out, I just logged off the computer and logged back on then plugged the dock in again and it worked fine. I would love to know why it didn't work though !

hisuperman

Jul 2, 2007
i got it figured out, I just logged off the computer and logged back on then plugged the dock in again and it worked fine. I would love to know why it didn't work though !
I spent hours trying to sync another iPhone. THen I just rebooted and it worked! I don't know why...just is.