iTunes on iPhone showing wrong album covers...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 24, 2007
Greenville, SC
The title says it all.. My iTunes on my phone is showing some albums incorrectly. Anyone else?
If you look at the albums in CoverFlow mode does it show the right cover right up until the point where the album is front and center?

If so I experienced this problem and fixed it by unchecking the "Sync Music" option and then hitting apply. Once that sync finishes (removing all music from the phone), recheck the "Sync Music" option and then apply.

Worked for me.

iPhoneGuy

Jul 10, 2007
If you look at the albums in CoverFlow mode does it show the right cover right up until the point where the album is front and center?

If so I experienced this problem and fixed it by unchecking the "Sync Music" option and then hitting apply. Once that sync finishes (removing all music from the phone), recheck the "Sync Music" option and then apply.

Worked for me.
What is really weird is that one album shows art of a group I do not have any songs from.. My Jimi Hendrix shows OkGo as the album art. But not on my Mac...

I will give that a try... It happens in album view mode but, i can scroll to an album and it will be wrong...

Doc Holiday

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Las Vegas
Things to check

Sometimes when you have iTunes download the covers automatically, it'll load the wrong cover. If it shows incorrectly, in iTunes elect the song(s) with the wrong cover and right-click(pc) to get info. On the artwork tab, you can see the cover that was selected for the song. If it's wrong, select it and delete it. Now you can copy and paste the right cover. Then when you sync, the new cover should appear.I hope that helps...