iTunes question please help thanks!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
in iTunes on the cpu, is there a way to remove all songs from your library? i imported every song from my cpu but don't want a lot of it on iTunes, so instead of manually deleting all the stuff i don't want (would take forever!) is there a way to just completely remove everything so i can start over and just import the stuff i want? thanks

Standog

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
in iTunes on the cpu, is there a way to remove all songs from your library? i imported every song from my cpu but don't want a lot of it on iTunes, so instead of manually deleting all the stuff i don't want (would take forever!) is there a way to just completely remove everything so i can start over and just import the stuff i want? thanks
Highlight everything (Select one file, then Ctrl + A) and then hit delete. That will clear the files. You may get a message asking if you want to keep the files or delete them.

vansouza

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Las Vegas, NV USA
www.usheroes.us
or if it is not too late...

You could build Smart Lists and select that list for import to your iPhone.