iTunes question...

ItsMeArjay

Bronze
Jul 23, 2009
Clearwater, FL
www.twitter.com
Ok, this is my first iPhone, I finally crossed over to the dark side haha. Anyways, I used this program called VIO to convert movies and shows for my iPhone. Everything synced fine and what not, so I bring my phone to work to show my co-workers, since they all have iPhones as well. So then a couple days later, I went to watch my movies again, and it's disappeared. I tried searching my phone and its not on there. And when I tried to sync it to my phone again, it wouldn't go. any ideas? it hasn't been removed because is till have the same amount of space on the hard drive...

thanks in advance

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Ok, this is my first iPhone, I finally crossed over to the dark side haha. Anyways, I used this program called VIO to convert movies and shows for my iPhone. Everything synced fine and what not, so I bring my phone to work to show my co-workers, since they all have iPhones as well. So then a couple days later, I went to watch my movies again, and it's disappeared. I tried searching my phone and its not on there. And when I tried to sync it to my phone again, it wouldn't go. any ideas? it hasn't been removed because is till have the same amount of space on the hard drive...

thanks in advance
Did you sync to a different computer (like at your job or one of your friends) other than the one you set the iPhone up on? Mark

ItsMeArjay

Bronze
Jul 23, 2009
Clearwater, FL
www.twitter.com
the only time i've connected to someone elses computer was to charge my phone, but i didn't sync to their iTunes...I still have all my music on my iPhone, but no movies

crystus

Bronze
Jul 5, 2009
Deltona, FL
Check your sync settings for videos under the video tab of your iPhone in iTunes. It is most likely set to synch all unwatched selected videos. I have that selected for my family guy spisodes. It synchs them all then as I watch them they get removed.