iTunes shows an update, but when opened, all are up to date

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Is this thread in the wrong subforum? You can't run iOS 7 on an iPhone 3G.

Try rebooting and syncing with iTunes.

Oct 7, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Europa;
Is this thread in the wrong subforum? You can't run iOS 7 on an iPhone 3G.

Try rebooting and syncing with iTunes.
Europa, thanks for the fast response. I'm a newb when it comes to Apple anything, so bear with me. I'm iStupid...

Actually, I meant for this to be in the 3GS forum. I used iOS 7 as a point of reference as to when this problem started to occur only. I know this as my wife has a 4S which did update to iOS 7. I'm locked into iOS 6.1.3. Excuse any confusion I may have given you!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Europa;

Europa, thanks for the fast response. I'm a newb when it comes to Apple anything, so bear with me. I'm iStupid...

Actually, I meant for this to be in the 3GS forum. I used iOS 7 as a point of reference as to when this problem started to occur only. I know this as my wife has a 4S which did update to iOS 7. I'm locked into iOS 6.1.3. Excuse any confusion I may have given you!
No problem. I moved the thread. Let me know if syncing with iTunes and rebooting fixes the problem.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Every now and then, even after syncing my iPhone, my iPhone still shows an update available but it does not show when I click on the App Store icon. This just started happening yesterday after installing Mac OSX Mavericks.