iTunes stopped importing, help!

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Okay, so what should I do? I was putting movies into iTunes, and it told me that the "disc" ran out of space and it wouldn't import anymore. So I deleted a lot of stuff, including things from my iTunes, and now nothing will import anymore (even though I KNOW there is disc space). What should I do?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Whoa, that's odd. I had an issue while trying to sync stuff to the iPod but not while trying to import into iTunes. Are you on the most recent edition of iTunes? I would check and see if you need to upgrade and then possibly install a new version. Maybe even uninstall the current version entirely.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Hmm well its weird, I was trying to import one file, and I tried a bunch of times and it didn't work. So, I tried to import a different file, and it worked (tv series, same season, different disc). So I tried the one that didn't work previously, and it still didn't work. So I deleted the file and ripped it with handbrake again and it worked. So , what can I say, weird? (And I do have the latest iTunes).