iTunes Sucks

kadeschs

Jan 16, 2009
You know, I love Apple for its great technology and cool gadgets. However, how such a great company can fail at some key things miserably and still be around still tends to baffle me. One, we all know they way overprice everything they bring to market which kills their bottom line. Which is pretty much why I don't buy most of their stuff. Or take the iPhone for example. great gadget, but um did you just say I can only use the AT&T carrier? You are kidding right? Nice, pick one of the worst rated carriers out there for quality service. Oh, did I mention I can't even get AT&T in my area? Geez! But aside from all this, it's the fact I got to use their piece of crap iTunes to do anything with any of their gadgets (legally). I mean if I got to use it, at least support the very basic things like the avi file format or syncing Firefox's bookmarks. Oh wait, that might gimp their strategies for Safari. :mad:

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
I AM THE SHRINK
"I Tunes Sucks." Got. Something about At&t, Okay Continue...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You're right. And their businesss is obviously suffering from all of these mistakes. Just look at their bottom line! I'd hate to be working at Apple these days... grim indeed.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah posting record revenues and profits is hurting Apple quite a bit right now.

The only complain with iTunes is the price? You can always buy the CDs and then import them.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
iTunes has its problems (especially the windows version), but overall i don't think it's too bad.

Of course, if you're used to using unsupported video/audio codecs, i can see how that might be annoying.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
The funny thing in my case is that with my old V1 jailbroken iPhone, everything went wrong...also some strange error/freezing in iTunes.

Now with my new and clean 3G, the iPhone is fast and smooth, and iTunes on my Vista PC is running without any problems...I must be a lucky guy! :cool:

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I am a pc user that used real player with my Treo 650. After moving to the 3G and iTunes I found it to be challenge and the learning curve frustrating but many that use Apple products find it very acceptable. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it 'sucks'.