iTunes sync question...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
If you delete a movie from your iTunes library after you synced it into your iPhone, will that movie disappear from your iPhone if you connect to your computer the next time? Meaning, do I have to keep that movie in iTunes all the time if I keep syncing up to my computer?

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Sorry must have been thinking out the a$$ thats not possible you know .. the consumers never get what they want..

:mad::mad:

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I hope Apple one day allows us to Manually manage our iPhone media ...

Supposedly an update with "disk mode" and a file browser is *possibly* in the works. I would hope that manually managing all multimedia and other files, would be made possible at that point. Of course, the new generation of iPods have a disk mode, but you can't actually listen to any music that's stored in that form. It's like it separates it from what the iPod player can actually access.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
ok how about this, I accidentally deleted music from iTunes and my pc so is there a way to get it off my iPhone and back onto iTunes?

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Well that is possible through 3rd party software as done on the ipods its backup software but let me tell you this if you are gunna use one google for reviews because i used it on mine 1 time and f**ked up the ipod lol but then i found a better one and decided to try and worked.. i wouldn't suggest trying...