iTunes Version 7.4 Available

rcrush

Jul 26, 2007
Also what about someone like me who HATES music for a ring tone or anything that sounds like a jingle. Hence i HATE EVERY ringtone on the stock iPhone. I have a crank ringtone (like from the movie) a CTU ringtone (from 24) and a standard just ring (not an old phone, nothing fancy) I use crank for my friends, CTU for work and the standard for everything else. I would NEVER use a "song" for a ringtone so this really sucks for me. I will have no use for this option unless I can find songs with phones ringing in them and crop out the song and use the ringtone. I think it sucks that we can only use the iTunes music and not just any MP3 we own. This is lame
Where did you get your CTU ringtone?

awad

Jul 14, 2007
if you have a mac, you probably shouldnt get this update, it breaks apptapp and ifuntastic and breezy. there are a few threads on another forum discussing it, as well as on nullrivers site.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
if you have a mac, you probably shouldnt get this update, it breaks apptapp and ifuntastic and breezy. there are a few threads on another forum discussing it, as well as on nullrivers site.
Do you know if it's possible to put the ringtones back on with iFuntastic after the update? I already updated. Am I stuck not being able to sync?:(

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
What do you mean? I used ifuntastic (2.5) for my ringtones and they are still on my phone?

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
i got 7.4 too wiped out my ringtones put on with ringtonemaker and now i can't get iTunes to reconize my iPhone..on my pc..what do i have to do...HELP!
don't worry about your pc not recognizing the iPhone, its only worth 400 bucks these days.