iTunes Video

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I currently have a nano and an ipod mini so the iPhone will be the first experience I will have with video playing and uploading via iTunes. Is it possible to load your own movies? Say I wanted to put Family Guy season 1 (which I own on DVD) into my iTunes and then upload that to my iPhone, what software do I need to put the DVD into an iTunes compatible format? Sorry if the wording is weird on the question, I'm exceptionally tired.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I currently have a nano and an ipod mini so the iPhone will be the first experience I will have with video playing and uploading via iTunes. Is it possible to load your own movies? Say I wanted to put Family Guy season 1 (which I own on DVD) into my iTunes and then upload that to my iPhone, what software do I need to put the DVD into an iTunes compatible format? Sorry if the wording is weird on the question, I'm exceptionally tired.
Yep, you can choose to sync only specific shows or show playlists. You also have control such as syncing only the last 5 unplayed episodes.

I like Handbrake for ripping DVDs. Did this to put some movies on a DS, but I haven't done this for an iPod.

Jun 9, 2007
Yep, you can choose to sync only specific shows or show playlists. You also have control such as syncing only the last 5 unplayed episodes.

I like Handbrake for ripping DVDs. Did this to put some movies on a DS, but I haven't done this for an iPod.
But which software do we need to transfer the movie to Ipod? My friend asked me once, and I said I didn't know.
Please help, maybe in the future I'll buy one:eek: