iTunes visual display question

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
so when you play a song in iTunes......and hit full screen, you have that cool color dancing lights display right? how come there isint an option for that in the iPhone? it would be super cool!

:eek:k:eek:k

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Because that would waste battery. Its not exactly a priority on portable devices.

S

skiragefot

Because that would waste battery. Its not exactly a priority on portable devices.
I have the same idea with you. Great! Thanks for sharing. :cool:
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.:dft008:surprised:D

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.:dft008:surprised:D
I lolled. These bots are getting dumber and dumberer...

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
WTH? :007:hammer:007:hammer

MrEous

Silver
Dec 11, 2008
Dallas, TX
I was thinking about this the other day...I usually dock my iPhone with my work computer and play music all day. The screen stays 'on' all the time, though dimmed.