iTunes won't connect iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 19, 2007
i really need help! i tries that whole customs ringtones for my iPhone on my pc and now everytime i open up my iTunes it just say! the software required for iPhone is not installed. Run the itune installer to removed iTunes and install it agian!

i tried that over and over but nothing happen! someone please help me!

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
i really need help! i tries that whole customs ringtones for my iPhone on my pc and now everytime i open up my iTunes it just say! the software required for iPhone is not installed. Run the itune installer to removed iTunes and install it agian!

i tried that over and over but nothing happen! someone please help me!
This is exactly why I'm not trying any of this modding crap.

Jul 6, 2007
The same thing happened to me. I got it fixed by deleting iTunes, then downloaded it again and then reinstalled and it solved the problem..

Jul 19, 2007
The same thing happened to me. I got it fixed by deleting iTunes, then downloaded it again and then reinstalled and it solved the problem..
how did you delete the iTunes? Add or remove program or just delete it. Please help me out. I don't a iPhone that doesn't sync anymore it suck.. I really appreachitate it very much thank

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Try unistalling iTunes and re-install it. Reset the phone by pressing the HOME button and the POWER button at the same time. Try connecting to iTunes again. If it still doesn't work, you will have to find another computer with iTunes on it to restore the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 6, 2007
go to control panel, then go to add/remove, then scroll down and look for Apple mobile device support and delete it. Leave the Apple update one. Next, dl iTunes and set it up. Then synch your iPhone and that should do it..

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
I share your logic, tfg.

To me, having a mp3 ringtone or my name displayed as the carrier is not worth the 600 bucks i spent to have a great Apple product.
I have successfuly modded my phone without any problems! But, it's something that just not for everybody I guess.

Joon

Bronze
Jul 14, 2007
The easiest thing to do is get back into jailbreak and put Services.plist back on the phone. That is why your phone is not connecting to iTunes. You have to tell the phone it is to connect to iTunes again. On a mac it is cd /System/Library/Lockdown then hit return. Then "putfile Services.plist" with no "". Then exit and you should have no problems. Do not panic, this is a problem that can easily be fixed.

Jul 19, 2007
The easiest thing to do is get back into jailbreak and put Services.plist back on the phone. That is why your phone is not connecting to iTunes. You have to tell the phone it is to connect to iTunes again. On a mac it is cd /System/Library/Lockdown then hit return. Then "putfile Services.plist" with no "". Then exit and you should have no problems. Do not panic, this is a problem that can easily be fixed.[/QUOTE

I finally got it back to the original iPhone like day one when I brought it.

Here how I did it. For all who mod and have the same problem like me. Just used another computer to restore your iPhone and then remove the iTunes from your computer and do a system restore on your pc or mac to a early dates and that should fix it. Now reinstalled iTunes and it back to life. Thank god i got my phone back to normal. No more mod for me! I just wait for the update! It not worth 600 for a custom ringtones and can't sync anymore.

Thank all who help me out!