I've decided on the 6

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by bams50, Sep 21, 2014.

1. bams50

bams50 Contributor
    Bronze

I always said that I wanted a bigger iPhone. When I saw the 6 and 6+, I knew I would have to see them in person and hold them to decide. Walked into our local Apple store and did just that; and it was immediately clear that the 6 is the one for me. I have Dish Anywhere that lets me watch any of my channels on my phone anywhere, so I wondred if I would want the Plus. Having actually held them, the 6 will work fine for that as well. If it becomes an issue, I'd rather go with an iPad and stay with the 6.

I plan to get my 6 sometime around spring, and look forward to using it.

This is not to criticize anybody that prefers the Plus, just adding my thoughts to the forum.

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Awesome! As for myself and many of us, we didn't actually hold the phones in hand, besides cutouts for some. I love my iPhone 6+. Before shipping my iPhone 5 tomorrow, I compared it, out of the bulky case, to the iPhone 6+, and wow the size difference. The iPhone 5 is now a little baby.

3. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

I too opted for the 6 partially because they did not have "exactly" what I wanted in the 6 plus model however I have a few days if I change my mind and decide to go a little bigger which is a possibility however I am really happy with the 6.

4. rom x

rom x Zealot
    Gold

Just wait until about 2 months of everyday use. then pick up an old iphone and then you will truly see how small the old iphones really were. I still can't believe i use to use one.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

That's how I'm already feeling. Although I use zoomed on the iPhone 6+, I love it! Come Tuesday when people see me in class, they'll be jealous!

6. VOLS34

VOLS34 Zealot
    Gold

I'm going with the 6 because it just makes sense. I carry my phone in my pocket & I just can't see it not being inconvenient if I went with the plus. I would like the extra battery but I can live without it.

7. Cjvdh

Cjvdh Zealot
    Gold

The bigger battery on the plus model is a nice added feature however I doubt you will notice a difference and I have been getting great battery life on my 6 and as time goes on and apple releases updates it will only get better.

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

That's what it's all about, isn't it?

9. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Absolutely not. I love the size. It's perfect, although typing feels a little weird.

10. bams50

bams50 Contributor
    Bronze

Heck yeah! The only reason to have an iPhone is to make others jealous! Doing it by excelling in something is for suckers! Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List