I've done it have yooooooooooo

Prozium12

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 22, 2012
Uk,Manchester
Ok I've had my opinion on the new iPhone,( I'm not upgrading I've got the 4s and it will do) u know that kind of thing but guess what! I've just pre-ordered my iPhone5 32 gb, buzzing can't wait till 21st having day off! So is any one else on the three network in uk as that's who I've gone with this time wondered if it's an ok network...plus a black 32gb iPhone 5 on 24month contract with 5000mins 5000texts unlimited data, I thought that was a good deal, couldn't get my 4s which is 16gb for that deal... Anyone use the three network.?

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

Prozium12

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 22, 2012
Uk,Manchester
Yep! I use the three network! They are good. Signal is ok I guess, I usually get 2-3 bars at worst. Also after 30 days they will unlock your iPhone 5 for £15.32 :D

Sent from my iOS EcoSystem
nice one didn't know that, just gotta wait till 21st now... Yeh I found three network had the best deals,and ive heard its free to call other people on the 3 network so thats a bonus,wanted to sell my 4s but the price has gone right down on the recycle sites may put it on eBay...

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I budged like you. Look at it this way, it's kind of like you little brother, you might get disappointed at first but you still love them and will always be faithful, even if at moments you want to strangled him.

Aug 1, 2007
nice one didn't know that, just gotta wait till 21st now... Yeh I found three network had the best deals,and ive heard its free to call other people on the 3 network so thats a bonus,wanted to sell my 4s but the price has gone right down on the recycle sites may put it on eBay...

Where did you pre order your iPhone at?