I've written a song :D

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston

please do rate it.

forgive my voice, it was midnight, and I was truly tired.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Wow, more talent from one of our members! I'm impressed, Sam - I had no idea you were musically inclined. Excellent! :laugh2:

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
I was scared it was one of Hayes video blogs at first
Nice Song Bro i put it as my ringtone

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I don't rate music. I just enjoy it, or don't. Occasionally I record it and make it as well. :)

I enjoyed your song. And your ability to play and sing simultaneously impresses me. I could never do that. You have a really nice voice... reminds me of Jack White. I hope that doesn't offend, as it's a compliment.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I don't rate music. I just enjoy it, or don't. Occasionally I record it and make it as well. :)

I enjoyed your song. And your ability to play and sing simultaneously impresses me. I could never do that. You have a really nice voice... reminds me of Jack White. I hope that doesn't offend, as it's a compliment.
I'd love it if you post one of your songs, A&V. :laugh2:

@Sam, very nice song man. My rating: Don't sing when you're tired. :p

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
thank you, everyone.i'm going to go to my friends house - he has a Mac Pro wth 16GB of ram, and all the great fun things for making really astonishinly good recordings of music, so i'll post the lossless file after i've recorded it.i'm also writing another song right now, its called "Many Poets".i will post it once i've finished it.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Was your guitar plugged in? lol

I'll post my song once its done and I record it.

PS the end of your song sounds a little like the end of 88 by sum 41.