ivideorecorder

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
so i posted about this in the iPhone software section (in the ivideorecorder thread) but haven't gotten any hits on it in a couple days. basically is anyone else using this app? i had it for probably about a week, the free trial 30 sec max record version, and it worked great. i went to use it the other day and when i open it there is no option to "continue free trial" only a "purchase a license" and "enter registration code". i was wondering if anyone knows anything about this or has encountered it. i don't really want to spend 20 bucks right now on this when uShow is supposed to be coming out soon, although i wouldn't mind donating to the app because it is a good one, i just don't get what is going on with it? i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it a couple times, i know some apps can get weird and work for some and not for others, but any help in figuring this out is really appreciated. thanks.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
cool, 67 views and no replies haha, i thought i might even get an "i don't know" but nope. oh well the search continues, anyone hear any updates about ushow?

overbo0st2k4

Bronze
Oct 17, 2007
I don't know... =)

Weird. I've been using it for awhile now and I just always hit "Continue evaluation" because I'm a cheapo like that. lol

I have not encountered the menu where I can't select continue eval, and I've had mine for more than a week as well...

Iono, I would try to uninstall then reinstall. May or may not work, but its worth a shot.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
are you sure it's not, 'iPhone video recorder'? Cause there's already a couple of well-trafficed threads on it.

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
yah, i meant iPhonevideorecorder, i was drunk i think when i posted, my bad. i've been reading the other threads, i might try the ssh way, or i might just wait for ushow to come out, depends how motivated i am between this and school. thanks