Ivolution Case by VAJA

Aug 30, 2007
I just got my Ivolution case from Vaja and thought id share some pics and initial thoughts.

First off, this is my second case from Vaja, as I had one for my 2G phone. Based off of that I had to have another. This case did not disappoint.

The colors I chose were dark blue for the front, steel grey for the back, and vibrant orange for a splash of color on the inside. Its not visible when the phone is in, I just liked the contrast.

The case is very sturdy and should protect from and minor drops as the bottom corners are covered, but the top ones aren't. So at the right angle there could still be damage. The leather is top quality as is normal from Vaja and the smell upon opening is just awesome. I would recommend vaja to anyone looking for not just a phone case, but a laptop case, bag or anything else they make. Enjoy the photos.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
very nice! I have the ivolution top sp for my v1 & love it. It's black with the lilac purple stripe. Vaja cases are very nice & well made!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Macgirl-I love your case. I visit the vaja website a couple times/month and I get overwhelmed with all the decisions and end up buying nothing. Now I want the crystal case for my 3G, but I do not want to spend the money.

Maybe I will jump on the vaja ship sometime soon, too!

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Macgirl-I love your case. I visit the vaja website a couple times/month and I get overwhelmed with all the decisions and end up buying nothing. Now I want the crystal case for my 3G, but I do not want to spend the money.

Maybe I will jump on the vaja ship sometime soon, too!
Thanks! I do the same thing - I'm tempted to get another case, maybe the black and red special edition one. I don't need yet another case, but that never stops me from looking!

sna66

Sep 23, 2008
AWESOME... I ordered one a few days ago, i heard its like a 45 day wait, how long did you have to wait for yours? I got black for the back and front and the same vibrant orange on the inside with a personalization on the back with says:

iBelong to
MyFirstName
My.Phone.Number

in that format, can't wait to get it

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Nice color combo! I love Vaja cases. I ordered one if the Top cases as soon as I got the 3G:

Aug 30, 2007
AWESOME... I ordered one a few days ago, i heard its like a 45 day wait, how long did you have to wait for yours? I got black for the back and front and the same vibrant orange on the inside with a personalization on the back with says:

iBelong to
MyFirstName
My.Phone.Number

in that format, can't wait to get it
Thanks, I ordered mine right when the 3G came out and it was exactly 45 days before it shipped, but I think now it might be down to 30.