iWatch features

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by saranya, Aug 21, 2014.

1. saranya

saranya Guest

Hi i want to know more features of iWatch on iphones?

2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

3. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I would think if their is a watch released along the iPhone that there was some code detected in iOS 8? I think that the wearable Apple releases (if they do release one) with the iPhone will be a sensor loaded device. But a watch? remains to be seen. We know they got the Fitness App. Has anyone seen any parts leak? Any codes at all to suspect a watch? I want a watch and one which works better then the Android wear watches (those stink in so many ways). Anyway if they do release a iWatch it certainly was a well kept secret!

4. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

September 9th. That is all.

5. Adriano73

Adriano73 Contributor
    Bronze

I haven't used a watch since 2006. I don't need one. But then again I thought I didn't need a tablet either.

Posts like this about to be sent from my iPhone 6 very soon using iCafe Forums

6. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

In my marketing research class a few days ago, we looked at Apple products that failed. Do you think the iWatch will be one of them?

7. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

Nice signature! I haven't worn a watch in 30+ years. Never liked anything on my arm. I don't really like wearing rings either. But I have to keep my wife happy. :)