IZoo game?

MileHiPhone

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
Has anyone tried this yet? Its supposed to be a Bejeweled type of game. The developer has not tried it on an iPhone just a Touch, and I'm a little leary of apps that I have not seen reviewed or tried anywhere.

Lazrhog

Jan 24, 2008
Has anyone tried this yet? Its supposed to be a Bejeweled type of game. The developer has not tried it on an iPhone just a Touch, and I'm a little leary of apps that I have not seen reviewed or tried anywhere.

Hi. I wrote the App. There isn't anything in there that can do any damage. There isn't even any file i/o yet. I saw that on this link http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/2008/01/23/izoo-10-2/

it has been reviewed on an iPhone, so everything looks fine.

have fun.

MileHiPhone

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
Hi. I wrote the App. There isn't anything in there that can do any damage. There isn't even any file i/o yet. I saw that on this link http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/2008/01/23/izoo-10-2/

it has been reviewed on an iPhone, so everything looks fine.

have fun.

I did end up installing it and it works great! Thanks -- Bejeweled was one of my favorite games on the Treo!

Would be nice if you are planning future updates to be able to pause the game when you leave it. Great work though.

forkee

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
yes pausing it would be cool. or saving it. or at least a score recording list to better your score.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I gotta say this app is a perfect example of why Web apps suck for any kind of game that requires action. The Web app version of Bejeweled, to me, is unplayable if you've ever played it before.

But iZoo? Much better! Finally a game on my iPhone that is much better than the same game I had on my Treo.

Only things I'd like are:

Music (Well, guess I could supply my own!)
Difficulty setting (seems a tad easy now, but I could be wrong)
A non-timed method of playing
And of course high-scores

But even as of right now this game just joined my other favorite iPhone games: iSolitare, iBlackjack, Five Dice, and iPhysics.

--
Mike

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Hi. I cant seem to find iZoo anywhere on installer. It was there before when i DLed it once and then i uninstalled and now its gone when im trying to look for it. Can anyone help please? Thanks very much