J-94's 1k Member Reveal

J-94

Zealot
Bronze
Mar 7, 2011
1k post reveal!

Hey guys hit the big 1k!
Hm where to start? I'm 17 live in central VA, I'm a senior in high school, plan to be a lawyer one day. I enjoy using the forum, it's very helpful and entertaining (see off topic section) thanks Chris!
Time for my shout outs! First off Mac, thank you for that warm welcome way back when, keep your sense of humor, chill a little bit and I'm sure you'll go far in life. Benny, thanks for the driving tips and jumping to my defense I appreciate it man. Ray, thanks for your helpful (and forceful) advice and out-sarcasming me at almost every turn, Ginny, thanks for the encouragement and I love your profession, I'll see you in court one day! To Kati, thanks for keeping ray in line, and your stories about your little man keep me laughing. To Sharunda, thanks for warning me about Naps, and your iPhone in my pocket signature,To redneck 1996, thank you for being one of my two followers and that infamous parking thread lol seriously you guys are awesome, much love to you guys!

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
1k post reveal!

Hey guys hit the big 1k!
Hm where to start? I'm 17 live in central VA, I'm a senior in high school, plan to be a lawyer one day. I enjoy using the forum, it's very helpful and entertaining (see off topic section) thanks Chris!
Time for my shout outs! First off Mac, thank you for that warm welcome way back when, keep your sense of humor, chill a little bit and I'm sure you'll go far in life. Benny, thanks for the driving tips and jumping to my defense I appreciate it man. Ray, thanks for your helpful (and forceful) advice and out-sarcasming me at almost every turn, Ginny, thanks for the encouragement and I love your profession, I'll see you in court one day! To Kati, thanks for keeping ray in line, and your stories about your little man keep me laughing. To Sharunda, thanks for warning me about Naps, and your iPhone in my pocket signature,To redneck 1996, thank you for being one of my two followers and that infamous parking thread lol seriously you guys are awesome, much love to you guys!
That's a first about my sense of humor! Trying to chill....;)

Tell us more about yourself, if you can and want. :)