Jail broken 4S want the orginal back

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Big time Help

• No clue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What next

• Help a lady

• Total voters

Grammie

Sep 21, 2012
I have a few questions that maybe you can help with.
Im desperate

I have iPhone 4S Still under warranty.. My son jailbroke it for me and as I have enjoyed the little extras time to get back to basics. I want to restore so I update the new software.
As he told me from the beginning i could just back up the phone and restore and there wouldn't be a issue but I know find out that I since have reformated my computer and hes telling me i cannot get anything from iTunes cause that is where i saved everything Im guessing. All my apps photos contacts musics everything he says will be gone.
Can some one suggest how I can get everything back before i sync my jailbroke phone.
Im lost.
Hes not being co operative at the moment but I will figure it out myself. Just want to keep all my stuff and never do this again.
Any thoughts or programs or anything
All help will be appreciated

Grammie

Sep 21, 2012
Just plug up jailbroke phone & update. It'll wipe the jailbreak, backup the phone, & update.
Thanks for the info but He says I cant since I reformatted my computer there everything from iTunes is gone. all back ups I downloaded Itune and am afraid to sync as I might lose everything
If I didn't need it i wouldn't stress so much but there must be a way to back up my data and photos and apps but he says iTunes wont cause data and stuff went when i reformatted