Jailbreak and unlocked

aquafina

Mar 5, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have been going through lots of thread about the jail broken, activation and unlocked procedure of iPhone and it is really informative and helpful for those who do not have much idea about the system.

i have jail-broken,activated and unlocked iPhone and would like to upgrade for 1.1.3. my phone particulars are as below ;

1/ Version 1.0.2(1C28)

2/ IMEI 01130 XXXXXXXX

3/ Modem Firmware 04.01.13_G

Also, need help to install a installer for the same. I have ziPhone downloaded and have iPhone1,1_1.1.2_3B48b_Restore.ipsw and 1.1.2 jailbreak archive. I have iMac 9 aluminium) intel core 2 due.

If anybody suggest me how to go about it, it would be a great help.

Aquafina

if you check out the iPhone software/iPhone mods/and third party apps sections, im sure you'll find a bunch of threads in there that will help you with your problems... i hope you find everything you're looking for

aquafina

Mar 5, 2008
if you check out the iPhone software/iPhone mods/and third party apps sections, im sure you'll find a bunch of threads in there that will help you with your problems... i hope you find everything you're looking for
Many Thanks,

I have searched some links on the forum but do not want to take risk with my currently working iPhone. I want help from people who will guide me on base of my iPhone configuration.

If anything come across to you please let me know.

One again thanks for your kind advise.

aquafina

Mar 5, 2008
Hi,

I am unable to fine installer on my iPhone. My iPhone Safari doesn't install any application via wifi and its says error message. How can I install installer app snapp on my iPhone ?

Could you please help me out.

dodgeboy23

Bronze
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
How did u initially jailbreak & unlock it? Doest seem like its jailbroken, did you try ZiPhone 2.5c? www.ziPhone.org try downloading that and go through the easy steps. My phone was initially 1.0.2 but i have it at 1.1.4 now and jailbroken but not unlocked. Theres a function in that program though that will unlock it and jailbreak it for you.:laugh2:

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Hi,

I am unable to fine installer on my iPhone. My iPhone Safari doesn't install any application via wifi and its says error message. How can I install installer app snapp on my iPhone ?

Could you please help me out.
Find the user "manofthedark" on here and pm him, perhaps, if you don't get answers on this thread? I read in his sig line that he'll help anyone who needs help unlocking their phone. Good luck - I'm going to be in the same boat soon. :)

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
Themanofthedark, that is.. =D

themanofthedark at your service, sir.

aquafina

Mar 5, 2008
Themanofthedark, that is.. =D

themanofthedark at your service, sir.
Hi Guys,

I have been going through lots of thread about the jail broken, activation and unlocked procedure of iPhone and it is really informative and helpful for those who do not have much idea about the system.

i have jail-broken,activated and unlocked iPhone and would like to upgrade for 1.1.3. my phone particulars are as below ;

1/ Version 1.0.2(1C28)

2/ IMEI 01130 XXXXXXXX

Also, need help to install a installer for the same. I have ziPhone downloaded and have iPhone1,1_1.1.2_3B48b_Restore.ipsw and 1.1.2 jailbreak archive. I have iMac 9 aluminium) intel core 2 due.

aquafina

Mar 5, 2008
Hi themanofthedark,

1/ Version 1.0.2(1C28)

2/ IMEI 01130 XXXXXXXX

aquafina

Mar 5, 2008
Hi themanofthedark,

1/ Version 1.0.2(1C28)

2/ IMEI 01130 XXXXXXXX