jailbreak areas of this forum don't show up in the app?

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
so using the icafe app, i don't see the modifications and jailbreak category and when you click to search by name, nothing show up under iphone jailbreak. am i looking this up wrong or does the app not have that sub area added ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
so using the icafe app, i don't see the modifications and jailbreak category and when you click to search by name, nothing show up under iphone jailbreak. am i looking this up wrong or does the app not have that sub area added ?
You can't see the jailbreak forums from the iCafe app. However, threads in those subforums that you have already posted in will show up in your new posts list when others post in them. If you want to view those subforums, start new threads in them and not have any limitations, you'll need to use a mobile browser. You can view those subforums from Tapatalk, but you'll still have some limitations and you'll have to subscribe to them on eiC on your desktop beforehand.

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
any word on why these are the only ones that don't show up on the app ?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
any word on why these are the only ones that don't show up on the app ?
Apple wouldn't approve the app for the App Store until those sections had been removed.