Jailbreak around the corner!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Even when it comes out I might wait a few days to make sure everything is good. But as naps said "yeah right". I always end up with it he day it comes out. This is the longest I have went without the JB.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm doing my best to hold my tongue because jailbreaking is free and they owe me nothing and blah blah blah but dear LORD, I am getting impatient with this release.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm doing my best to hold my tongue because jailbreaking is free and they owe me nothing and blah blah blah but dear LORD, I am getting impatient with this release.
I feel your pain. I re-jailbroke iOS 5.0.1 last night. I was stock for about a month, it annoyed me. The tethered jailbreak isn't that bad. Just install SemiTether to put your mind at ease.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
4.3.3 tweaked the way I like it is still great and does everything I need it to do. I can just ditch a few extraneous utility apps once I go 5. It's not the end of the world... I'm just not used to being so far behind on features.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
4.3.3 tweaked the way I like it is still great and does everything I need it to do. I can just ditch a few extraneous utility apps once I go 5. It's not the end of the world... I'm just not used to being so far behind on features.
I'm running tethered and it's fairly smooth. Notification Center is amazing and so is IntelliScreenX <--- why Apple hasn't added these features into iOS already I don't know.

FakeClockUp still works as well :)

~DS~

Bronze
Dec 18, 2011
I see no reason to jailbreak it anymore after iOS 5. But I might jailbreak it again because I like IntelliScreenX.

chazm

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2008
I see no reason to jailbreak it anymore after iOS 5. But I might jailbreak it again because I like IntelliScreenX.
Tethering is enough reason for me. I hate not being able to use my tablet in clients house with no wifi.

I still miss inifidock (something like that) and the app that integrates navigon with the stock maps app. IMO a must have