jailbreak from 1.1.2. on windows

brianhyp

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
thank you I now have a jailbroken 1.1.2 phone from 1.1.2 on windows!
okay they released jailbreak for 1.1.2 but to do so you have to downgrade to 1.1.1 and download the okie prep package. problem was to downgrade you need independence (MAC PROGRAM) . I have windows so I used app tapp to put the phone back to activate screen instead of independence and the same thing happeneded (no cell phone sevice). i used my wi fi to jailbreak (jailbreak me.com) added the okie prep package then updated to 1.1.2 this fixed the no cell service then used the new jailbreak and wala jailbroken 1.1.2 phone on windows from 1.1.2

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
thank you I now have a jailbroken 1.1.2 phone from 1.1.2 on windows!
okay they released jailbreak for 1.1.2 but to do so you have to downgrade to 1.1.1 and download the okie prep package. problem was to downgrade you need independence (MAC PROGRAM) . I have windows so I used app tapp to put the phone back to activate screen instead of independence and the same thing happeneded (no cell phone sevice). i used my wi fi to jailbreak (jailbreak me.com) added the okie prep package then updated to 1.1.2 this fixed the no cell service then used the new jailbreak and wala jailbroken 1.1.2 phone on windows from 1.1.2
Hi, Im a little lost. can you creat a tutorial on how you did this? and is it fully jailbreaked with the 3rd party apps?