Jailbreak iOS 5?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Currently it's a Tethered JB and you need the latest RedSnow, at least that's the program I use.

If I were you I'd wait until a Untethered JB is out, as this Tethered JB has been very unstable for me, so I switched back to no JB for now.

TheJustPull

Bronze
Oct 12, 2011
Currently it's a Tethered JB and you need the latest RedSnow, at least that's the program I use.

If I were you I'd wait until a Untethered JB is out, as this Tethered JB has been very unstable for me, so I switched back to no JB for now.
hmm. I've heard this from a few people now. I wasn't planing on jailbreaking it so i updated it and now of course i decided that I want too lol.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
hmm. I've heard this from a few people now. I wasn't planing on jailbreaking it so i updated it and now of course i decided that I want too lol.
It's up to you. I had tons of issues while attempting to JB such as not being able to boot tethered and the phone literally vibrating a bunch on its own and restarting on its own. Also the screen flickers black and white. So of course I immediately restored.

Also a bunch of Cydia apps, such as SBSettings, weren't even working properly.