Jailbreak message: You will have to hold it down longer than that?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

trovext

Aug 5, 2007
After completing most of the steps in jailbreak. After I hold down the buttons for 25 seconds it says please connect to iTunes. I let it sit for about 10 minutes until my iPhone restarts itself and i get a messege saying "you will have to hold it down longer than that" and I have no idea why I am getting this message. Can anyone help!?

Last edited by a moderator:

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
After completing most of the steps in jailbreak. After I hold down the buttons for 25 seconds it says please connect to iTunes. I let it sit for about 10 minutes until my iPhone restarts itself and i get a messege saying "you will have to hold it down longer than that" and I have no idea why I am getting this messege. Can anyone help!?
Test it out too see if it still worked. Does your phone at least reboots itself?

trovext

Aug 5, 2007
Yeah it still reboots itself like normal but i get that messege. I try iPhoneinterface and it still doesn't work.

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Run jailbreak, power off when it tells you to, remove from the dock and thenplug back in and begin holding the sleep/week button and the home button down until you see the connect to iTunes triangle and you should be in the clear from there.