Jailbreak not working!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ryme27

Jul 24, 2007
I don't understand i updated my iPhone.. So i followed all the tutorials starting from zero and i keep on running jailbreak and it gets stuck at Booting Phone.. and nothing happens. I used the regular and alternative method of turning it off and it just doesn't work... btw im running on windows XP

Someone Please HELP!

scrowner

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
One key thing.....you will need the first iPhone software loaded into the phonedmg directory and THEN load in the update into the phonedmg directory. I did not do the first file - and jailbreak hangs on "booting iPhone".

Yeah! I now have gunmetal redux on my iPhone! It is beautiful. Using Manzana took me about 10 minutes to mod my iPhone. Very fast.

I will be doing my wife's iPhone in the morning.

taotechad

Aug 4, 2007
jailbreak stuck at booting iPhone

One key thing.....you will need the first iPhone software loaded into the phonedmg directory and THEN load in the update into the phonedmg directory. I did not do the first file - and jailbreak hangs on "booting iPhone".

Yeah! I now have gunmetal redux on my iPhone! It is beautiful. Using Manzana took me about 10 minutes to mod my iPhone. Very fast.

I will be doing my wife's iPhone in the morning.

iam having same problem i don't have the fisrst iPhone software loade , do you kn ow where i can get it? thanks

scrowner

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
iam having same problem i don't have the fisrst iPhone software loade , do you kn ow where i can get it? thanks

You may need an account to get to this. There is a link to the original iPhone software file in this list of instructions. Other than these iPhone files/directories, I use and have in the directory:

Jailbreak.exe (1.1)
iTunesMobileDevice.dll
ManzanaUI.exe
Manzana.dll

The above location will state other files to add - but use Manzana - there will be no typing.

Scot

Last edited by a moderator: