Jailbreak on 3.0 issue.

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
I have successfuly jailbroken my 3.0 iPhone and everything works fine as last jailbreak, but when i SSH into the file directory and go into themes it has all my old themes from the old jailbreak listed there but they are not in winterboard, any ideas?

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I have successfuly jailbroken my 3.0 iPhone and everything works fine as last jailbreak, but when i SSH into the file directory and go into themes it has all my old themes from the old jailbreak listed there but they are not in winterboard, any ideas?
That certainly doesn't sound right. Did you close the SSH client and reopen it, did you refresh? Can you manually eliminate any of the Thems, or other files?

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Hi Thanks for the reply, yes ive tried that many times, i can delete or move files as usual and ive now found there is another "THEMES" directory in Stash that has my new downloaded themes. Also all my files i had saved before the recent jailbreak such as cycorder videos, Roms and such are still in place, i thought it all got deleted when i upraded to 3.0 and re-jailbroke.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Hi Thanks for the reply, yes ive tried that many times, i can delete or move files as usual and ive now found there is another "THEMES" directory in Stash that has my new downloaded themes. Also all my files i had saved before the recent jailbreak such as cycorder videos, Roms and such are still in place, i thought it all got deleted when i upraded to 3.0 and re-jailbroke.
Man that is an unusual one. I take it you have installed a new Winterboard, and can install any of the leftover themes via Winterboard? :eek:

perks

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
yes ive installed a new winterboard and can transfer my old themes via ssh, just seems weird Thanks for help.