jailbreak plus ibrickr problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

t74supra

Bronze
Aug 31, 2007
i used tinmans method and i cant seem to get ibrickr to connect to my phone. is there any program i should use or etc. i just want my ringtones back haha

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
This program looks pretty cool, but my music is mostly mp3. Anyone know a good conversion program to convert to m4a, on the cheap end?

Off topic, t74 on a supra= weeeeeee!:mad:

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Sorry for the stupid questions, but.......
iTunes converts when importing? All of my music still says mp3 format. 99.9% of the stuff I got was imported from Windows Media, all ripped from CDs. I'm obviously a PC user and just started gettin' with the times about a year ago with my music (was stuck on my precious disc collection for a long time). Anyway, I've looked around in iTunes but can't seem to find any kind of format conversion? I'm really good at missing things that are right in front of my face sometimes... Let me know how it is, then I'll go sit in the corner with my pointed hat!:p

Fayewolf

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Sorry for the stupid questions, but.......
iTunes converts when importing? All of my music still says mp3 format. 99.9% of the stuff I got was imported from Windows Media, all ripped from CDs. I'm obviously a PC user and just started gettin' with the times about a year ago with my music (was stuck on my precious disc collection for a long time). Anyway, I've looked around in iTunes but can't seem to find any kind of format conversion? I'm really good at missing things that are right in front of my face sometimes... Let me know how it is, then I'll go sit in the corner with my pointed hat!:p
In iTunes, you can convert your music to aac format. Right click the song, select convert to AAC format. Then select your newly converted aac format song, right click and select open in windows explorer, then you can just drag that onto ringring.