Jailbreakme.com server not found error in Safari

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ktkay27

Dec 9, 2007
Ok I am trying to jailbreak my iPhone and I have gotten my phone downgraded to 1.1.1 but when I go to jailbreakme.com on my phone is says that the server cannot be found. My phone says that it is on wifi. What do I do?

ktkay27

Dec 9, 2007
Nope it won't let me visit any websites. My phone has no reception/coverage right now while it is on 1.1.1. Now it even says no service.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Nope it won't let me visit any websites. My phone has no reception/coverage right now while it is on 1.1.1. Now it even says no service.
It shouldn't make a difference if you have service or not if you have a wifi signal. The iPhone is not picking it up maybe? You said that it shows you're on wifi though. Did you check your wifi settings? Does it show you connected to a router?

ktkay27

Dec 9, 2007
It shouldn't make a difference if you have service or not if you have a wifi signal. The iPhone is not picking it up maybe? You said that it shows you're on wifi though. Did you check your wifi settings? Does it show you connected to a router?

Well I do not have wifi but there are people around me that do so I am trying to connect off of there's. Theres are not locked. yes the signal saying im on wifi is on. I did check the wifi settings and yes it does show im connected to a router.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
try turning the phone on and off and verify that the wifi is actually working test the wifi on a cpu.. Sounds like theres something wrong with the wifi connection..

djlethal

Dec 25, 2007
Well I do not have wifi but there are people around me that do so I am trying to connect off of there's. Theres are not locked. yes the signal saying im on wifi is on. I did check the wifi settings and yes it does show im connected to a router.
hey, i'm having the same problem. I'm following the unlocking guide (i have 1.1.1) any when i open safari with a connection, it says the page wont load. Is there a away around this? I have checked the wirelesss signal works with a laptop.

any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: